Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Le Metier De Beaute's NOTD: 'High Wire' Nail Lacquer



'High Wire'

In anticipation of Le Metier's Spring/Summer 2011 collection and their new lacquers, I needed something to tie me over until I could get my hands on those. I instead opted to paint my fingers with the next best thing, a Le Metier De Beaute nail lacquer I already owned in 'High Wire' - a very pretty smokey lavender metallic with hints of gray.

Retails for $15.00 and was part of a lovely gift with purchase, that I obtained from Nordstrom's. All of Le Metier De Beaute's nail lacquers are 3 free - free from formaldehyde, toulene, and Dibutyl Phthlate (DPB) something I really respect.   

Top Coat, 'High Wire', & 'Base Coat



Two coats of 'High Wire'  and one coat of Seche Vite as the top coat.
What are you wearing on your fingers today? 

11 comments:

  1. That is gorgeous on you! I like the metallic sort of look the shade has.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to stay away from metallics like the plague but I'm starting to get a little more adventurous these days ;-) Looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a stunning shade! It looks like melted pewter. *Runs off ISO wallet.*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks very unique, and only 2 coats is awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! I am fairly smitten with this shade, *melted pewter* was a great description!

    ReplyDelete
  6. VM- with LMdB's 'Wango Tango' it was a one coat polish, most impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a very eye catching shade! I love metallic finishes. Looks terrific on you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really lovely colour and love your description of it! I've read quite a few really positive reviews on the butter base coat recently and have been wanting to give it a go, would you recommend it?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nat, I would recommend the Butter base coat. I've worn it alone for a natural look and it is super fast drying, not to mention 3-free. Two thumbs up for me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for replying, will be picking up a bottle I think. Also have my eye on a couple of the polishes too. Snog looks gorgeous in the photo you posted!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a gorgeous color! It looks terrific on you!

    ReplyDelete