|5 piece gift with purchase|
I never meant to be such a tease about this. I posted this and then got a bout of food poisoning and then things went downhill from there (I'll spare you the details), but I did want to go into further detail about Burberry's nice gift with purchase. I've heard nice things about their historically generous GWP's and was pleased to finally be on the receiving end of one!
In honor of Nordstrom's Trend Show, I was able to pick up a very nice gift with purchase (GWP) for $100.00. It was a five piece gift that included:
- A nice black mesh Burberry bag (that would be perfect to hold pens or pencils, or makeup of course)
- A full sized Trench No. 04 Sheer Eye Shadow that comes in a velvet pouched ala Chanel decked out in the Nova Check print
- A full sized Lip Shaping Pencil in Sepia No. 03
- A pencil sharpener engraved with 'Burberry' on it (convenient no doubt)
- A sample of their Burberry Brit Fragrance
- A sample card highlighting four of their Soft Satin Lipsticks in: Nude Beige No. 1, Blush No. 09, Rosewood No. 04, and Brick Red in No. 19 along with a handy disposable lip applicator. It also included a sample of their Sheer Foundation in shades Trench No. 05 and Trench No. 07.
I visited the Burberry counter in South Coast Plaza in Costa Mesa, CA on a mission to pick up Burberry's kabuki brush (retails for $52.00) after hearing resoundingly good things about it. I have quite the brush fetish at the moment so this fell right in line with that. I'm fortunate to live relatively close to one of the very few Burberry counters in the country and am able to buy products after seeing them in person first. After catching wind of the GWP I needed to come up with $48.00 more to complete my $100.00 minimum - which really was not a problem. I decided to pick up more eye shadows, shocking I know!, and grabbed Taupe Brown No. 07 and Khaki No. 08 (which will be reviewed separately along with the kabuki brush).
|The foundations, lip sticks, lip pencil, and eye shadow swatched|
|Gold Trench No. 04|
Do you own any Burberry Beauty products?