There really were so many beauty tools that I rely on that I could not possible squeeze them all into one post alone, without further ado I bring you part 2 of the best beauty tools.
- Mason Pearson Hair Brush ($77.00) I never thought I would spend this much on a hair brush...EVER, but what can I say? Now that I've experienced Mason Peasrson brushes it would be hard to go back. It easily tackles hair snarls like nobody's business and will turn you into Marcia Brady, stroking your hair a 100 times a day! Enough said!
- Clarisonic Face Brush ($195.00) I've featured it here in my April favorites before. I really can not find a flaw with this device. To say that I see a difference with my skin when I use this vs. not using this is a vast understatement. I especially love the fact that despite having very sensitive skin, I can still use this by attaching special "sensitive" heads onto the brush.
- MAC Brush Cleaner ($12.00) this cleaner gets the job done in-between me deep cleaning my brushes with baby shampoo. I pour a little onto a paper towel and swipe by brushes back and forth until all traces of shadow are gone. Viola! Pretty simple and effective, a whole bottle last me months and months too!
- Tweezerman Slant Tweezers ($25.00) these award winning tweezers helps me remove every stubborn eye brow hair that is out-of-place with its precision and sharp edge. Tweezerman also lets you send your tweezers in for sharpening (although I've never done this yet). Plus, isn't the animal print on these cute?
- Tend Skin Ingrown Hair Solution ($10.00) you know those irritating red bumps we are prone too after shaving delicate skin around our bikin line or underarms? Well, with this solution I don't get those bumps again...ever! If you do have those bumps you can apply this liquid onto it for a soothing treatment that works to rid yourself of them. After I shave my armpits I pour some Tend Skin into my palm and rub it into my skin and then I don't have to worry about it again.
- MAC's #219 Pencil Brush ($24.50) is the best brush I have come across to give you that purposeful smudgey smokey eye along the lash line.
- Clinique's Take The Day Off Remover for Lids, Lashes, & Lips ($18.00 for 4.2 oz.) I have very sensitive eyes and luckily, I have found a remover after much trial and error that I can use that does not disturb my delicate eye area.
- Crest Whitestrips + Tar Protection ($16.00) there isn't a person I know who doesn't wish for whiter teeth and these little babies make that wish a possibility. They are easy to use, inexpensive, and fool proof. I love that I can slap them on and by the time "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" is done I have whiter teeth!
I hope you found this post to be semi helpful and introduce you to some new beauty products that make your beauty routine easier. I'm sure that there are even more tools that I am forgetting at this time. Note, I did not touch on hair products that extend in curling irons, straighteners, hair dryers, etc. this is because I know squat about hair! :) I stick to what I know and love - makeup!
Did any of your favorites make my list?