I've been meaning to write up this post for awhile now, but between having other posts coming down the shoot and all the technical difficulties Blogger has been having (anyone with a Blogger account or just reads one knows what I'm talking about) I'm finally able to post this. I never wanted to come off as ungrateful for receiving not 1 but 2 "versatile" blogging awards by the lovely Jeanie from Makeup Merrimemt and the hilarious duo that is Beauty Info Zone or Lisa and Marcia. The truth is that as a "newbie" to the blogging community these awards make me 1) feel very welcomed by more seasoned phenomenal bloggers and 2) makes me feel acknowledged among the growing crowd of terrific bloggers. So thank you, thank you, thank you!
So now I have some "strict rules" I need to follow. They are as followed :
- Thank the person(s) that awarded you the award(s) - check!
- Tell us 7 things about yourself - continue reading
- Also award
1530 bloggers (because I was so graciously nominated twice) the award, also linking back to the blog(s) that nominated you in the first place.
So here it goes, 7 random facts about moi:
1. I read all my magazines from back-to-front.
2. The celebrity I am told I most resemble is Liv Tyler (the second would be Molly Ringwald).
3. My Starbucks order is a tall 5 pump Decaf Vanilla Latte *delicious* - and now I'm craving one.
4. I have an inexplicable fear of popsicle sticks (I blame my pediatrician for shoving it down my throat as a kid while simultaneously making me say "ahh" every single visit.) As a result, you will never catch me eating a popsicle...ever. Just the thought of a Popsicle stick gives me a visceral reaction!!! Ok, enough with the Popsicle sticks.
5. My dream job is to be a set decorator for movies or tv shows. I'm a huge fan of interior design, and I love paying attention to the small details on sets. It fascinates me how the interior design of shows or movies help to tell a story. To be a scout locator for movies would be pretty awesome, too! Some of my favorite homes featured in movies have been Father of the Bride, Something's Got to Give, and It's Complicated.
6. I have a crush on Alex Trebek - something about brains and good looks that gets to me! Oh, and I would love to be on Jeopardy some day; that would be the coolest thing ever!
7. Finally, I want a star tattoo (well, three starts really to signify me, my hubby, and our daughter) on my foot really badly. I've been thinking about it for years, but ultimately I am far too chicken, and far too uncool to ever get one!
So there you have it, I hope you enjoyed the peek into my life.
Now it is my turn to pay it back and forward by tagging other outstanding blogs that I think are worthy of this accolade. In no particular order, here it goes.
1. Makeup Merriment
2. Beauty Info Zone
3. Belle Belle Beauty Blog
4. Lovesong for my Lipgloss
5. Everyday Beauty
6. Modesty Brown
7. Best Things in Beauty
8. Delicate Hummingbird
9. Visionary Beauty
10. Perilously Pale
12. Lipstick Luvvies
13. Makeup Never Sleeps
14. Makeup Academia
15. Cafe Makeup
16. Blushing Noir
17. Raspberry Rouge
18. Vintage Makeup
19. The Non-Blonde
I'm afraid I'm going to have to stop right there. I don't read 30 beauty blogs, at least not yet. So there you have it, folks, the best of the best. Thank you again to Jeanie and Marica and Lisa. I really appreciate it!