Monday, June 20, 2011

NOTD: Le Metier De Beaute's Vintage Plum Nail Lacquer Review and Swatches

Sometimes good things come in small packages like this gem of a polish....



It has been awhile since I properly did my nails and this little nail polish was just begging to adorn my fingers. It looked so cute just sitting in my clear cube that I didn't even need to wear it to get my enjoyment out of it. I did remember how fabulous it looked on my nails after a quick swatch at the counter in Neiman Marcus and decided the time had come to wear Le Metier's Vintage Plum nail polish (cue the angels singing!).

With a name like 'Vintage Plum' you expect a deep dark, moody purple and that is exactly what you get! This color is so pretty and just shines when the sun hits it just so, preventing it from looking dull and lifeless. Add a quick top coat of Seche Vite and you are good to go!

The little bottle it comes in is just so darn cute that I want to collect them all because they make me ridiculously happy just looking at their chic crystal packaging. It also bears repeating that their nail polishes are all three free and fortified with protein strengtheners making the polish good for your nails!

To find out more about the polish you can find previous reviews I have done here and here.

Vintage Plum as shown  

Two coats of Vintage Plum and a one coat of Seche Vite

Please excuse the sorry state of my cuticles! 


My LMDB nail lacquers collection
Retails for $15.00 (their new summer colors recently experienced a price drop down to $10.00 but the older colors still retail for $15.00) and can be purchased at high-end department stores such as Neiman Marcus, Bergdorf Goodman, and select Nordstrom's, or online at http://www.neimanmarcus.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment