Thursday, July 14, 2011

Rouge Bunny Rouge When The Birds Are Singing Long Lasting Eye Shadow in Delicate Hummingbird Review and Swatches


This eye shadow is everything you expect from an eye shadow and more. It is gorgeous, blends well, is buttery soft, well pigmented, and lasts all day on your lid. Oh and did I mention how gorgeous this is on? Rouge Bunny Rouge describes this shadow as "cold, dusky sugar-frosted plum, iridescent with pink shimmer" - I couldn't describe it better myself. I love that the company chose the words "delicate" to name this shadow after all this is a fine eye shadow made with an intricate design. This is not my first taste of Rouge Bunny Rouge, I already own Solstice Halcyon reviewed here after owning that I hungered for more Rouge Bunny Rouge.

Delicate Hummingbird

A close up of Delicate Hummingbird

A close up of Delicate Hummingbird in low light with flash

The design on every Rogue Bunny Rogue shadow 

The Rouge Bunny Mascot

From the top left: Delicate Hummingbird, Electrifying Storm-Petrel (to be reviewed later), and Solstice Halcyon


Delicate Hummingbird swatched heavily three times 

Purple shadow comparisons

Purple shadow comparisons
I may own a lot of purple shadows but nothing that is an exact dupe to Delicate Hummingbird, in other words you need to own this if you consider yourself a fan of purples.

If you have yet to take the plunge down the rabbit hole, be warned for once you venture down you will not look at eye shadow the same again.

I'm already putting together another order to Zuneta because I am waiting with bated breath for more of these shadows.

Retails for $34.12 USD or 21£ and is exclusive to www.zuneta.com that ships internationally.

What is your favorite eye shadow color? 

No comments:

Post a Comment